Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tour Our Home for Christmas!

While perusing some of my favorite blog spots I saw that The Shabby Chic Cottage was doing the Holly Bloggy Christmas Home Tour, so grabbing my camera I walked around our home and took some pictures to share with you. Sorry about the sideways pics, but for some reason when they import in to the slide show they turn sideways if they're a tall picture. You've gotta love the very last picture showing our dear Border Collie, Katie at the top of the basement stairs with her soft cone on her head. She has stitches on her side and so I pulled out the cone I'd made for Tucker when he had his tumor removed. I've gotta say this is one VERY patient dog! Love how Charlie is peering around her to see what's happening! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the show!




Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I just love your house at Christmas time! :o) Are you holding Santa hostage in your basement? Or is he just stuck to the ceiling? :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily I think actually Santa is trying to escape because he's being chased by all those snowmen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers! That's quite the family of snowmen. I guess they came "out of the cold"!

    I see someone is a "Peanuts" fan! :-)

    Enjoyed watching your video! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...