Saturday, December 11, 2010

Badge Reels I made

Our office participates in a charity fund-raiser each year, so I made a bunch of badge reels to donate. We sold about half of them, so the rest will probably go in my Etsy shop eventually. These are all made out of upcycled ties and were loads of fun to make! I'm going to experiment with some other fabrics, like maybe lightweight upcycled denim that can be stamped with initials or other cute things (birds, dogs, flowers, etc.)



Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Not quite sure what a "badge reel" is (I know, I live "under a rock" LOL), but they still look neat!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...