Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Homemade Embossing Folder Holder

As promised, here are pictures of my finished holder for my embossing folders. It is made out of rescued interoffice envelopes destined for the trash bin. I embossed sheets of envelope paper, ran an ink pad over them to show the patterns, then glued on to the pages. The pages are stapled to form individual pockets customized to fit each folder.


I used a 2 inch circle punch for the cut-outs that make it easier to get folders out, then used the punched pieces to make tabs for each folder.


The smaller sets with dies have their own page. The die slips in to the plastic that it came in, cut to size and held shut by stick on velcro dots.



Photobucket
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has to be the COOLEST GREENEST idea I've seen in a LONG time! wow!
    I love it! thanks for joining my blog, and I'm super excited to have found you! I've joined your blog here and your other one! super glad ot have met you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!! I SO need to do this as I have quite a collection of them and can't stop buying!!!! I wanted to THANK YOU for your awesome well wishes on my blog!!! It feels great to actually get back to my ETSY store...I too wish you lots of success with yours!!!!! Have a very blessed evening!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing.
    Rockester

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from the UK! Brilliant idea, just what I need for my growing collection of Cuttlebug folders - thank you for sharing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a GREAT idea! Thanks for sharing:-)
    Sunshine, New Zealand
    www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...