Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pet sympathy card using my very own SVG cut file!

What's a girl to do when she's got a totally cute stamp set by Clear Dollar Stamps, but not the perfect embellishment to go along with it? Well, she gets on her computer and starts designing her own! I made an awesome svg file using Sure Cuts A Lot 2 and cut it out on my Cricut Expression. I also created cut files for the stamps to save my arthritic fingers from that pain that comes from too much fine detailed cutting with scissors. There are still some adjustments to be made to the cut files matching the stamps, but for now I'll use  the ones that turned out ok. Don't you love the cloud embossing on this card? That has got to be one of my favorite roller/embossing combinations!

Handmade Loss of Dog Sympathy Pet Card - Paws in Hearts - Donation to help animals

This card is currently listed in my Etsy Shop, Eco Chique Boutique along with a bunch of other pet cards. My daughter and I are donating a portion of the proceeds from all the pet cards to our local animal shelter, Helping Hands Humane Society where we have both adopted dogs and cats.

Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a PRECIOUS card!!!! Something that will mean SO much to whomever receives it!!! BTW...I LOVE the music on your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....It's Penny again!!!! LOL I just also wanted to CONGRATULATE you on your first SVG YOU created and used......I've found that using Windows Live SkyDrive works GREAT for holding and sharing my cutfiles!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...