Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sneak peak at today's projects

I've promised a couple of my Etsy buyers that I'd get busy making cards for pet owners or their dogs. I spent some time matching up decorative paper and cardstock with some awesomely cute dog pictures I found on the back of a calendar that was destined for the recycle bin and today I'm making them in to cards.

 I thought the paper below needed a little something extra, so I held it in place over the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and sanded it until the dots showed up. I think it turned out pretty nice, don't you? I 'll show the cards later. We're going to our daughter and SIL's home tonight and she's got the light box and good camera skills.
Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...