Thursday, November 29, 2012

Three great blog to read

It's hard to believe that November is almost over and even harder to believe that I've posted for 29 straight days in a row! Wowser! The BlogHer NaBloPoMo prompt for today is:

Thursday, November 29, 2012
Tell us about three new blogs you found this year.




Honestly I can't tell you when I began reading these three blogs, but have thoroughly enjoyed them over the past year.

First is Simply Modern Mom who will treat you to recipes and other home ideas that will simply delight you.

Next is Erin Cooks, another great foodie blog full of great stuff.

Then there's Sweet Paper Treats where Karen continues to amaze me with her talent as a card and scrapbook creator. Now she's even designing stamps for Market Street Stamps!



I'm certain that you'll enjoy their blogs too, so go take a look!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...