Monday, November 22, 2010

Slider boxes for Hershey's Nuggets

I got this bright idea the other day that it would be great to sell some of these little slider boxes (think wooden matchbox) for those yummy chocolate nuggets. Keep in mind now, the show we're doing is on Saturday the 27th and that's HOW many days away??? AND I work three of those days! Well I got ten of them done last night and as you can see there are still a bunch of nuggets left over. I found a couple of other tutorials for making a longer version that has seven nuggets, allowing you to spell out BELIEVE. I'll make a couple of those and maybe, just maybe will have some time to make some singles. Won't these make awesome teacher, co-worker, child, parent or whatever gifts! Oh I'm also making hot cocoa singles packets. The cardstock is cut and scored (6 x 12 scored at 4 & 8), now must be embellished, as must these little slider boxes. You don't know how tempted I was last night to eat half the bag, but I can proudly say that I didn't eat even one! There's a little affliction called gout that kicks me in the butt.... well actually my big toe... if I over indulge in chocolate, mushrooms, red wine and a few other foods, so I keep them to a minimum. Okay, back to work!

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...