Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Teresa Collins Stampmaker is here!

Oh I'm just beside myself right now because the mail carrier just dropped off my package with my Teresa Collins Stampmaker!!! I bought it from Marti over at Pez-a-Doodle Designs. I also got a full set of Studio G Christmas stamps and glitter writers from her. Teresa did a great job of packaging the supplies and totally surprised me when I opened the box to see them in those dvd boxes. Now I've got to go open all those boxes to see what's inside and start playing! Back later with more pics and maybe even a video!





Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...