Friday, November 5, 2010

Check out these mini books by Christie

Good ole Christie came through again with another awesome project video tutorial. This time is a mini book made out of one 12 x 12 sheet of paper or cardstock. Go check it out on her blog Creations by Christie. I made 8 while watching tv tonight and will post pictures after I get the embellishments and ties made.

Oh yeah, last night after work I completed a freeform crochet purse which I'd started many years ago. All it needed was a lining and strap. It will be listed in my Etsy shop tomorrow, but you all get a sneak peak here.

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...