Saturday, February 5, 2011

I've been blessed with another Blog Award!



Thanks to my virtual sister blogger Linda over at LadybugLair I have been blessed to be the recipient of the Chery on Top Award! Wow, what an honor to be chosen for this. Makes me want to run to the store, buy some cherries, bake some cupcakes and sit here eating them with my coffee while reading blogs!!! BUT, for now let me fulfill the requirements for acceptance of this award... if I could just stop singing along with Jason and Kelly (thanks to Linda for her awesome music on her blog!) That reminds me, I've still got music on mine, but you have to scroll down and click on the start button. I found myself wanting to listen to music on other blogs or watching YouTube video tutorials and always had to turn mine off, so thought I'd leave that as an option for you.

Now on with the instructions/rules for accepting the award:

1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. List 3 things you love about yourself.
3. Post a picture you love on your blog.
4. Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.





Although I've already thanked Linda, words are not enough to express my gratitude for her positive and uplifting blog and kind notes she sends me. She's a real WINNER in my book!

Three things I love about myself - these are all things I've been told by others and I'll trust their judgement.
1.  I'm a good listener.
2.  I have artistic talent.
3.  I'm a fast learner.

Oh my word, do I have to choose just ONE picture that I love? Well I tell ya what, since every time I see a new picture of my daughter's artwork I feel my heart racing with pride, so how about her latest creation? She just posted this in our Etsy shop yesterday, so if you're interested in owning a pair for yourself or to give to someone special or just want to look around, just hop on over to Eco Chique Boutique.

Handmade Upcycled Aluminum Flower Red and Blue Earrings

Ok, now comes the hardest part, choose only five of my blogger friends to pass this along to:

1.  Diann over at Diann's ARTspot
2.  Sandie at My Scrapbook Nook
3.  Emily & Matt (guess why I chose this one!)
4.  Michelle at Heartfelt Balance / Handmade Life
5.  Susan at Susan's Day Off Creations (I'm so far behind reading blogs that I just found out that one of her cats just lost her battle with cancer. Please hop over and give her some lovin!)
Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, thank you so much!! I'll make a post tomorrow about it, since I've already posted twice today!! You're such a sweetie! And I love your daughter's earrings.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon- YOU are an Angel sent to heaven to inspire us all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...