Thursday, September 19, 2013

More cards for a cause

Yesterday I packed up 148 cards and homemade envelopes to be sent out on Saturday to a group called Send Love Today. They will use these cards to send to people who have brain tumors and cancer ass a way to cheer them up. I must say that I surprised myself when I saw how many actually got done because I've been floating around in a daze for the past month or so and can barely keep my eyes open most of the time. I'm assuming this is just a symptom of my fibromyalgia, but have never had it this bad before. I take what I refer to as my "awake pill" every morning for narcolepsy, but that usually wears off before noon, sometimes even before 9:30 and I don't like taking another one because then I don't sleep as well that night. This week I started taking something for adrenal fatigue and hope to see some results soon. In the meantime I'll keep knocking out these cards to help stay awake before bedtime! Oh if anyone reads this and has some suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Here are some shots of stacks of cards before packing.

 

 
 

 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...