Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another prize from Ella Publishing!

I was so excited when I found out that my entry for Ella Publishing's Take 12 Project was randomly chosen for the May prize!!! I haven't received it yet because the book is still fresh off the press, but you can go to the author's web site to read all about it. The book is called Everyday Storyteller by Jennifer Wilson and promises to fill the reader with oodles of ideas about scrapbooking as a way to tell your life stories. Let me tell you, if ANYONE needs a book like this it's ME! Last night I found not one, but TWO journals on my nightstand from 2009, the year my daughter got married. One had exactly ONE entry and the other just a few! SHEESH! So maybe formal, written journals are not my thing you say? You're probably absolutely correct-o-mondo! Here's the site with all the scoop on her book and guess what? You can order it online! Yup, either download it or order the print and download version at Everyday Storyteller. Oh and did I mention that her baby girl is named after my daughter Emily? Well she doesn't know me from Eve, but she obviously has good taste in baby girl names! I can't wait to go look at all the blogs listed on the contributors page and soak up all their awesome talent! If only I had my dream iPad so I could do the reading in the car (as a passenger of course!) while headed down to Wichita to visit our parents. Please keep my dad in your prayers as he recovers from a bad infection (cellulitis) in both lower legs. He's been in the hospital for a week on IV antibiotics, so is in very good hands. Have a beautiful Sunday (or whichever day of the week you're reading this!)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...