Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pretty cherries decorate this upcycled note card

This card is one of four in a set of blank note cards that I listed today in my Etsy shop Eco Chique Boutique. I wanted to show you how something as simple as a picture from paint chip samples, a little ribbon and an embossing folder could turn in to something so beautiful. I love the way she is holding those luscious cherries in a heart shaped pile in the palm of her hands. I hope this goes to a good home and brings a smile of joy to the person who receives it!



Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I love the cherries and the embossing is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...