Saturday, May 12, 2012

Time for celebration of 100th item listed in Eco Chique Boutique on Etsy!

I've been very busy taking pictures and replenishing the shelves in our Etsy shop and finally listed our 100th item! Well actually if you count all the sales we hit 100 a long time ago, however it was my goal to get 100 items listed at the same time and I finally reached that goal today. If you like EcoChiqueBoutique on Facebook maybe you've already seen the announcement, if not it will be worth your time to go read it now because there's a gift involved if you're not too late.

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...