Monday, August 29, 2011

Update on weight loss

Today I got my third star for losing weight. That means I'm down 15.8 pounds. When I got home I took my measurements and have lost 11 inches (that's bust, waist, hips, thigh and arm) and feel pretty good about it! My clothes are fitting better and this morning I thought I felt a trickle of energy that wasn't there before. I'm still giving semi-regular reports on my WordPress blog, so you can follow me there or just check back here once in awhile.

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! I'm at the beginning of my journey -6 lbs for me ;) Keep up the good work and thanks for the comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...