Friday, April 8, 2011

Last minute brooches for market

I think I might have already mentioned that I'm a last minute sort of gal, right? Well in less than 24 hours, uh 20 to be exact, my daughter and I will be standing or sitting under our brand new vendor tent at the Downtown Topeka Farmers Market and what am I doing? Yup, STILL making stuff!!! Anyway, here's a sneak peek at what I'm working on today. Oh by the way, if you check the vendor directory online we're still not in there, but the manager has promised me that we will be soon. Eco Chique Boutique really has a nice ring to it, don't you agree? In case you're wondering what that black stuff is on those two brooches it's leftover screening we used on our sliding back door. The stuff really IS dog-proof!


Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...