Thursday, January 12, 2012

Take 12 on the 12th Year Long Project Begins Today!

One of the Christmas presents I gave myself this year was an e-book by Ella Publishing Co called Take Twelve and it started today. The goal is to take 12 pictures on the 12th of each month for 12 months. The book is full of inspirational ideas, photography tips and checklists, among other things. I'm excited about it and have asked my daughter to join me. It'll be fun to compare notes and look at all the pictures. Here's a little collage made with the 12 pics from today. Sorry about the watermark, but I'm trying out the program. The theme is all about inventories and includes things like calendars, lists, household organization, and so on. I just couldn't resist taking a shot of all the dogs lined up patiently awaiting their supper, then HAD to zoom in on my husband. Isn't he cute in that ski cap that he wears ALL the time in the winter? Yeah, I thought so too!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! I am having fun with the free trial. Now I get to use the pics in a layout from Ella!

      Delete
  2. These are great. I love your collection of photos. I can't wait to see your layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...