Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day is all about crafts, right?

Well, crafts and being a mother of course, but then again, don't they go hand-in-hand? Here's living proof,the card my daughter made for me:


And isn't this package just absolutely gorgeous? The bag is reusable and just perfect for toting my lunch to work along with my thermos of coffee!


Those silk flowers had me fooled, thought they were real until I touched them! Inside was a stainless steel water bottle from Starbucks that has a flip-up lid attached to an internal straw. No more fumbling around trying to unscrew the cap while driving.


Isn't it beauuuuuutiful!?! I love the calming light teal color scheme. Kinda makes me want to just lick the bottle. Yeah I can be sort of weird sometimes!

Now for the ultra surprise from my awesome husband...... tada! (Hint: he is in tune to my crafting "needs")


You can only see part of it in this picture, but I wanted you to get a feel for the functionality of it. The drawers are woven bamboo and the metal is, well don't ask me what it is, but it's black and kind of rusted looking. I saw it at an antique mall and he secretly went back and bought it. Isn't he just the sweetest thing!

Here I am all happy showing off my gifts:


Yeah yeah, so don't say anything about how I need to transform my dining room too. I'll get around to that when I'm done with my craft room and you know how THAT's going! Oh and by the way, the new shelves are currently housed right outside the door to my craft room because I haven't decided where to put them yet (shhh, don't tell anyone, but honestly there isn't any room until I rearrange something...)

Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful motherday card. Thankyou for commenting my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...