Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday Card with Cuttlebug Embossing

I made this card for my daughter's 27th Birthday. The stamps are Flower Girl and That Look by Stampabilities stamped with Rich Razzleberry Classic StampinUp ink on scrap pack cardstock. I added Flower Soft to the flowers the girls are holding and colored the adult lips with red pencil. The Cuttlebug embossing for the background and some of the words was done with borrowed folders, so I don't have the names handy right now, but think I might just need to buy them both because I love how this turned out. That background looks a bit like alligator leather doesn't it? I used three buttons from a jar found at an antique store, stacked them with pop dots on silk (or are they paper?) flowers after tying the bows with Karen Foster's pink scrapper's floss. When my husband saw the card he wanted to know how I made a stamped image of our daughter as a little girl, so I guess it turned out pretty good!



Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...