Wednesday, July 31, 2013

OWH Midweek Throw-down

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Yes I know it's been forever since I last posted, but life keeps me pretty busy these days.

I've decided to make some Halloween cards for Operation Write Home and this one fits their Midweek Throw-down challenge which is to use punches. I used my Stampin Up oval and EK Success scalloped circle punches, a cute little Stampabilities stamp and some ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is from Stampin Up's Delightful Dozen set. I love the way the faux stitching turned out, especially the blanket stitch around the sentiment layer.


Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. A very nice Halloween card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striped paper and the cute Halloween stamps. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cluster of the 3 elements in the middle...nice focal point- the stitching is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...