Saturday, February 13, 2010

Homemade Cuttlebug folders using my Cricut

I've been busy making folders for my new Cuttlebug and wanted to share them with you. I'll post some pics of what they look like actually embossed on cardstock later, but wanted to let you know one reason why I haven't been organizing my craft room. These are all made with repurposed baseball card protectors. My husband threw them away after he put all his cards in 3-ring binders. I rescued them and found a good use for them, saving myself money in the meantime. All of the cuts were made with my Cricut and Sure Cuts Alot 2. The idea isn't my own, but came from several different blogs and YouTube videos that I'll be happy to post when I find them again.






Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...