Saturday, July 5, 2014

A little something for myself

I've been trying to use up some of my fabric stash, sort of taking a break from making greeting cards. I've made a few pillows as gifts, a t-shirt quilt from my father's old t-shirts and most recently, this purse.

Yes, I even made a matching key fob for it!

and attached the strap holder thingy with these things (you'll have to excuse my morning brain which can't find the words for anything this morning!)

The pattern is from The Stitching Scientist (ok, so this Blogsy app won't put the link there, but you can find her at http://thestitchingscientist.com/2014/05/oval-messenger-bag-with-free-pattern.html) and was uber easy to follow. The fabric is from the Joel Dewberry Ginseng collection that you can see online at http://www.joeldewberry.com/pages/ginseng-spice.

Below you'll see pictures of the t-shirt quilt in progress front and back, then on me. It's so comforting to be wrapped up in my father's memories!

 
That's all for now. It's Saturday morning and time to head out on a quest to find clearanced flowers and plants looking for a good home! Ta ta for now!
 

 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...