Sunday, February 9, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge #211

While continuing my own challenge to use up the majority of my excess stash of cardmaking supplies I often come across the opportunity to participate in a challenge. Most of the cards that I make are destined for soldiers serving overseas via the awesome group called Operation Write Home. They issue challenges every week and this Sunday their sketch challenge is to follow the sketch below. You can join the challenge to at their blog.


Here's my card using paper from my stash and a digital sentiment that I created.





Photobucket
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I like how you made your own sentiment. Goes great with the colors of the card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne. It's been fun matching up cardstock with the sentiments!

      Delete
  2. Well done...it looks like it was cut not printed! Sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda. I see what you mean about the sentiment looking like it was cut. That shows up more in the picture than in real life, but is pretty awesome that you noticed that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice happy colors and the scallops add a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the bold, sharp contrast in colors, really striking! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice crisp and clean card with happy colors and a great message. Well done!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon your card is so bright and cheerful. You did a terrific job with the sentiment and the scallops really helps draw the eye there. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...