Saturday, February 22, 2014

Congratulations WSU Shockers for being UNBEATABLE!!!

I don't talk about my younger days much on this blog, but I'm am just overflowing with pride tonight as the Wichita State Shocker basketball team continued their winning streak by beating Drake 83-54. Hmm I just realized the significance of those numbers and without giving it away will just say that they represent birth years. Anyway, just wanted to share this proud moment with anyone who might be reading this blog. Oh, and why am I so proud? Because I graduated from college at WSU a long time ago. GO SHOCKERS!!!







Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...