Saturday, August 31, 2013

Good morning! This is one of the 100 cards that I am headed out to mail today for the August Splitcoaststampers Cards for a Cause.



The cardstock is actually a very pretty dark purple from my stash. The sentiment is from Woodware. I used the Stampin Up Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch on the front of the card, then glued the punched flower on top of white paper adhered to the inside of the card. The little pink flower and bling are from my stash. I love how the Lace Ribbon Border punch really pops on the front of this card and hope it brings a smile to the recipients's face!
Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...