Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My grandson has arrived!

Now the REAL fun begins as we venture forth on this new exciting journey of grandparenthood! Oliver decided to come a few weeks early, but both mom and baby are doing great! My daughter and son-in-law were absolute rock stars throughout the whole process from the time her water broke at 2:15 am to first contraction at 11:30 am to final delivery at 5:15 pm. Short, sweet and to the point just like his mother! The women at the birthing center were awesome angels, providing calm loving support that was very uplifting.

I can't find the words to express how much love I have for Oliver already and how proud I am of Emily for being such a champion during childbirth and Matt for being so supportive as her partner in childbirth!

 
 

 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...