Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Where do you like to read?

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Where is your favourite place to read?

Yesterday I told you that I can't remember book titles and today I'll confess that I simply don't do much reading. Well, not unless you include the countless blogs, online instructions for crafts and my daily dose of Guideposts. Really? Yes really! You see, I have this problem staying awake and find reading to be a trigger that tells my brain it's time to fall asleep. Even after I started taking pills for narcolepsy I still can't read much before dozing off. Yes, you can probably imagine how tough college was for me!



When I used to drive 30 minutes a day both ways to work I was able to check out book CDs from the library, so my car became my favorite place to read. Now with only 10 minutes of road time I don't do that anymore. I have, however, discovered podcasts and occasionally take this iPad with me on walks. So springs forth a new way of reading books. If only I could remember which app has The Hunger Games on it before it expires! Is there a search app on this little machine?



So what's YOUR favorite place to read and how do you do it?




Oh, here's a collage of Katie and Libby keeping the bed warm for me last night!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...