Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday night planning and playing

We're trying to start new traditions here at the blended Huffman-Baker household and games are something we want to do. Tonight as we waited for the guys to get done with things like grading school papers and taking showers Emily and I picked out our recipes for the week. I might try this Dinner in a Pumpkin from my old Make-A-Mix cookbook. I made a bunch of the master meat and chicken mixes a couple of weeks ago for the freezer, so it shouldn't be too hard and would make good use of one of the pumpkins currently gracing our front porch.

 

Now on to a rousing game of UNO!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...