Sunday, November 4, 2012

Family visits

Here it is Day 4 of NaBloPoMo and I still haven't committed that acronym to my ever-shrinking memory. Seems the second letter should be an "o" because I want the "N" to stand for November. Anyone else having this problem?

We went to visit my parents yesterday at their assisted living apartment and had a lovely visit with my dad. Mom had gotten whisked away by my niece for her very first mani-pedi. We got to exchange hugs on our way out of the building just before the nurse rushed her down the hall for her insulin shot before supper. She looked beautiful and happy, but I didn't get to take a picture. Here's a great shot of DH sitting in front of the 35th anniversary quilt my sister made.

 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...