Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3 NaBloPoMo Grandbabymoon

Last weekend we were in charge of the "livestock" while our daughter and son-in-law went out of town for their Babymoon. It was their last trip as a couple before their baby is born (due Dec 27). So this weekend DH and I travelled out of town to visit family. I took some pics that represent our night and morning routines. Don't laugh when you see that snore relief box below, but there's something about the air in this house that really stuffs us up, so I thought we'd try those nose strips and throat coating strips. According to DH they didn't work! Any suggestions?

My iPad lap tray with earbuds allowed me to watch another episode of McLeod's Daughters on Netflix while DH fell asleep. Sure glad MIL got a wireless router!

Pretty little painting on the dresser.
This light above the kitchen table gives me a headache. Wonder why?

Guess where we are?

That's all for today folks! Time to get caught up with family and do some shopping in the big city!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...