Sunday, November 25, 2012

Colors of the season

 

Every time I walked past this display of color on my kitchen counter I got a good feeling. Weird, huh? I'm not sure if it's the red and green that remind me of all the pretty colors of Christmas or if it is the shiny red skin of those plump red bell peppers, but something just makes me feel good inside to look at them. This morning as the sun was shining on them through the kitchen window I just couldn't resist capturing them on my iPad's camera so I could hold on to that feeling long after they're gone. At $1.68 a piece I won't be buying many more of them until they're back in season. It'll be frozen peppers for us this winter!

So tell me, what colors make you get that warm and fuzzy feeling inside?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...