Monday, February 6, 2012

I wore red and I won!!!

This is just toooo cool! I forgot to post on here February 3rd, well actually February 2nd, to remind everyone to wear read on the 3rd to raise awareness for heart disease. Well I did post it on Facebook and WordPress (my healthy life/diet blog). Anyway...... I WON A PRIZE for posting a picture of me wearing my red sweater which, btw is being retired due to the fact that it fit 30 pounds ago, but hangs on me now.... WOOHOO!!!!! What an irony, huh? I am getting healthier and the clothes are going bye-bye! Actually the Snoopy cardigan I was wearing today is going to be transformed in to a pillow for my husband's Snoopy den. Not sure what I'll do with the rest of it, but am thinking about making a shrug? We'll see... guess I'll post a tutorial when the time comes. So here's a pic of the prize I won. It's a Color Mist package from Studio Calico.



and if you want to sneak a peek at the entries, go hang out at Ella Publishing's blog here.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...