What have I been doing? I dare not show any pictures because of the perpetual mess my craft room is always in, but I will tell you that things are moving along. Like some of you I am trying to use up what I have on hand in my stash. This MIGHT be the time for me to finally make the switch from paper to digital design, BUT not until I've gotten my stash down to a reasonable amount. Here are some thoughts I've had lately:
- Create card kits to sell on Etsy.
- Create scrapbook page kits to sell on Etsy.
- Put stuff together for a swap with friends.
- Donate a bunch of stuff to groups that make cards for charities.
Make cards to donate to Operation Write Home.DONE Make cards to donate to a local church that in turn donates to homeless shelters (currently doing this one.)DONE
- Make card assortments along with boxes to put them in to have on hand for gifts.
- Offer some blog candy (coming soon, so stay tuned!)
- Make upcycled embellishments and other products for Zeleny Art Fair coming up in April.
One last thing I'll kind of share with you is that I have a huge reason for needing to downsize, but am not quite ready to post in for the public yet. I guess I don't want the plans to get jinxed somehow, so will wait until time gets closer, but trust me, this will be a big life-changing and very exciting thing! No folks, I'm NOT pregnant (way too old and the plumbing's been removed since 1994!); but it DOES have something to do with family. Like one of my favorite movie characters once said, "That's all I have to say about that."