Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fresh Brewed Blog Hop please vote for my cards!

Please join the Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop today to see some awesome cards made with their newest rubber and digi stamps and while you're there please hop on over to Vote for card kit creation and vote for #3 (that's me!) There are some very talented designers and I completely understand if you want to vote for someone else, just have fun doing it. I made five cards using their new card kit and had a blast doing it!


Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping in to say "Happy Mother's day!!" Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...