Monday, May 16, 2011

CSI:Topeka in action near my home

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Gun_Battle_Leaves_At_Least_One_Victim_Authorities_Searching_121958164.html?storySection=photo

The injured man ended up lying on my neighbor's driveway after banging on her door for help. I came home to what could have been a filming of one of my favorite CSI shows. Well on a more positive note, our new lawn mower was delivered! Yup, the Sears truck followed me all the way down Croco and I bet they were also very surprised to find all those flashing lights. The lawn mower has a very smooth ride and cuts very well, what more can I ask for?

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...