Sunday, April 3, 2011

Upclycled washer necklaces my daughter made for Farmers Market

Please stop by Emily's Facebook page and give her some luvin for these awesome 2 inch upcycled washer necklaces she made for Farmers Market. She might also start selling them in our Etsy shop soon if there's enough interest. These are made in several different ways, decorative paper, upcycled book pages and hand painted. The girl's got talent, what else can I say? Yup, very proud momma here!!!





Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love your work! You will need to let me know how the Framers Market went for you! I hope you had great success, your daughter's necklaces are awesome and so is your work! Inspiring me to get more crafty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...