Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pot decorations for fundraiser at work

On Friday we're putting on a fundraiser at work called Spring Fling and will be selling, among other things, gift baskets. One of the themed baskets is gardening, so I immediately thought of that Cricut cartridge that came with my machine called Walk in my Garden. Here are some of the picks I made to stick in the basket and some of the plants we'll be selling. I think they're the cutest things and might just have to make some for around my house! I love how the faux stitching looks, especially the blanket stitch on that purple butterfly! I used bamboo skewers for the sticks and glued them with Diamond Glaze. What fun!



Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...