Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Project Desk

I will let this picture speak for itself. You'll have to click on it to zoom it so you can read all the text identifying some of the objects. This is my usual state of chaos and is a good representation of my CADD (Crafters Attention Deficit Disorder). Funny thing is that one would expect a person to function much more efficiently without disorder, right? Maybe that's true, but this is always how I end up after a couple of weeks no matter how often I clear off my desk! Anyone else have this same dilemma?




Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how your desk can look just like mine, but it does !!! My daughter scolds me every chance she gets, to try to stay organized... never going to happen LOL

    and yes , the punch I used on my Easter card is a MS one. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such nice comment !

    Hugs,
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...