Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Blog Candy is Here!

How exciting to return home from our trip out of town to find that my blog candy from Karen at Feline Creative had already arrived! It is just beyond awesome and I feel so blessed to be the prize ricipient! Here's one picture of what it looks like laid out and one that I had fun changing to a line drawing.



OK, so I'm just slightly giddy from opening my present AND from lack of sleep last night (forgot to take my nightime "meds" which include Tylenol PM and Melatonin), so while in Roxio Photo Suite I clicked on the wrong button and thought it looked pretty cool. What to you think? Anyway, guess what I'll be playing with tonight?!?!


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What a great surprise to come home to !!

    And I love the line drawing! I tried to do that to a picture of my grandkids, but my photo software doesn't have that option... I think it's very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You certainly hit the motherlode. Enjoy!

    Love your "line drawing", too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...