Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve and a peek at something I made!

I hope this day finds everyone in good spirits and ready to celebrate our Savior's birth! After yesterday's post I thought it was time to add something a bit more cheerful or you'd all run and hide and never come back to read my blog again. Since this is supposed to be about my crafts, how about a sneak peek at something I made? I can't show the whole thing or even tell you what it is yet, but promise to post pics of it and the accompanying surprise after Christmas. I'm also sharing this cute little guy that although I didn't make, he's certainly cheerful and would be very easy to make if I can get my gourds to grow next year!







Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Life isn't all cheery stuff so the blog post was fine -

    It surely didn't scare me off!

    Hope all is calm in KS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...