Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Upcoming Be My Valentine Bloghop for Operation Write Home


Thank you Christie from Creations by Christie for inviting me to participate in the Operation Write Home Valentine Bloghop on November 13th! This is an exciting event that will connect you with multiple very talented bloggers who will be sharing their talent with you and challenging you to participate in this very worthy cause. 

As many of you already know, I am the daughter of a career Army soldier and also served alongside him in Germany as a WAC in the early 70's. I won't go in to it now, but promise to have some wonderful stories and hopefully a tape of him talking about a very exciting thing that happened while he was serving in Vietnam. This will certainly inspire you to do your part to provide cards for this project!

Just a quick reminder that the deadline for mailing Christmas cards to your OWH shipper is October 30th, so if you haven't already done that please hop to it! OH! To join in on the bloghop just click on the picture above or go directly to the Homefront Blog. I hope to see you all there!


Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...