Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sadness and Martha Stewart Coupon

I've already posted about the loss of our Wire Fox Terrier on my other blog and also posted a memorial slide show on his blog, but thought I should mention it here too. Tucker lost his battle with cancer Friday morning and we buried him in the back yard in the evening with the help of our daughter and son-in-law. We are thankful that he appeared go go very peacefully and quickly.

Now about the coupon. I caught the end of the Oprah show this afternoon with Martha Stewart (no silly, I wasn't with her, she was on Oprah!) and they mentioned a 50% Michaels coupon for Martha's products. It's available on Oprah's site at http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Martha-Stewarts-Craft-Kit-Essentials until 11:59 PM EST tomorrow, October 6th and is only good until October 16th. Have fun~

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...