Monday, October 11, 2010

Operation Write Home Card Challenge

One of the most awesome card-making gals I've "met" so far is Christie over at Creations by Christie. This woman must have super powers or something because she just keeps on creating new things at a super power pace! Anyway, she's got a challenge going on this week for a cause very near to my heart and I'd absolutely LOVE it if you'd join in and make a few cards. The details are all on her site, so please hop over and take a look, then put something together to send to her. If you do join in please leave me a comment so I know who my competition is (tee hee hee!) Here's the direct link to her post about the competition:

http://creationsbychristie.blogspot.com/2010/10/operation-write-home-holiday-card.html


Here's one of the cards I'll be sending. I made a bunch but they have sentiments inside and I discovered after re-reading the challenge that we're supposed to leave them blank. Oops!



Photobucket
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sharon! You are such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is OK to have a sentiment inside, just not handwritten. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! That's good to know, thanks Bobbi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to make cards for this but never quite knew what was apropriate. What kind of sentiment did you put inside?
    Thanks for your help. I love the cards, thanks for posting them!

    Linda Jones

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...