Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Saturday's Crop

Well I survived another group crop! There were lots of very talented ladies making cards, scrapbooks and other paper things. The vendors very graciously had some supplies that we all needed and also did a few make and takes. I found some awesome unmounted stamps from The Angel Company and ordered two grab bags, one with some of their retired stamps and one with paper and many other surprises. I'll post pics after everything arrives and I've calmed down from the high of the surprise of opening my packages!
This is one corner of our table. Emily and I have matching totes from Tuesday Morning. Don't you just love that orange pop-up trash bin I found?
 I brought my own folding table for our machines. 
 My awesome folding wheeled cart held punches, cropadile, heat gun and an assortment of other supplies.
My sister Kathy and my lovely daughter Emily. Yes these pictures were all taken during our lunch break. Couldn't pull myself away from card-making before that! 
Co-worker and friend, Mary deep in thought over her bowl of chili. She's the one who got me started with all this paper crafting, so I've nicknamed her "the Paper Pimp!" 
Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon... Your crop looks like loads of fun! Did you arrange it? I'm thinking of getting one together for my community...

    ♥ Ellen ♥
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...