Saturday, July 10, 2010

Still organizing

I promise I'll get back to blogging about my craft room as soon as I get something done in there. Lately I've been working on other projects like preparing for the new floor in the kitchen/dining room and the subsequent mess it left. Well the floor guys did an awesome job, but now it's up to me to decide what will go back in the dining room. The vastness and simplicity of the almost empty room is really growing on Mike and I, so we've decided to limit what gets to come back. No more clutter everywhere we look is our goal. There's just something peaceful about sitting in that old recliner that didn't sell in our garage sale or on Craig's List. I've been relaxing in the chair and trying to imagine the multitude of color combinations and placement of items. Oh, did I tell you that the dining room set DID sell in the garage sale, so we're without table and chairs for right now. I'll post pictures as soon as there's something besides just the floor to show you. I've stripped the top of the old buffet and tomorrow will paint it and a matching bookcase that will go on top. Thank's to my lovely daughter and SIL giving me a gift card for my Birthday I was able to buy the paint today. More later I promise...

Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Now won't you please leave a comment to let me know you were here? I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...